Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have orderd some bosch aerotwin wipers from ebay has anybody used these already?

Item number: 320353961001

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've recently fitted Bosch Aero's to my tractor.

They are the DB's, they are quite simply the best wipers I have ever had on a car.

·
Administrator
45,145 Posts
Got retrofit ones on the GTA, they're excellent.

·
Administrator
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How have you found them, how many times have you replaced them.The ones on my works car have been on about three years and still going strong but I did'nt know if many had been retro-fitted to 166's

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
819 Posts
Yeah I've been using them for a few months - they're much better than the standard wipers...wipe well, smoothly, quietly, cleanly.

In fact I'd probably say they're the best wipers I've used.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I don't know about Aerotwins, but I've found Bosch wipers to be the best ever… for about three months. I've not used wipers that last for so little time. When they first go on though, they are so quiet and good, it's amazing.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Whit....22.50 for a pair of wiper blades...I'll stick with the ordinary ones for under a tenner delivered.

Pomeo
...and you'll be cursing them come the rain, I bet. ;)

It's a false economy Pomeo - I had then on the Golf for nearly 9 months and swapped them to the 166 when I got it just under a year ago (same size :D) and they're still going strong today.

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
...and you'll be cursing them come the rain, I bet. ;)

It's a false economy Pomeo - I had then on the Golf for nearly 9 months and swapped them to the 166 when I got it just under a year ago (same size :D) and they're still going strong today.
When the wole world is normally blurred does it make that much of a difference Bobda?:cheese: They are the bosch super ones and I supply the aerodynamic spoilers.Still hasn't taken off tho.:confused:

Just wait till dougie see this.He kens I only swap them at Mot times.

Pomeo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts