Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I need a Bosch MAF 46407008 / 60588419 for my TS spider. Tried cleaning but to no avail injector light still on. They are crazy money at the mo so does anyone know a good place to buy or have a good second hand for sale?

Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
Take the sensor part out of the housing and find the bosch number. Just buy sensor. They are common between a lot of cars and normally a third of the price.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a vague recollection that the MAF is the same as from a Vauxhall model and that it is of course massively cheaper from GM than Alfa. Might be wrong though.
Yes, it is a vauxhall part too. Your basically paying 4x the price for the Alfa plastic housing. Remove the sensor and source a replacement at a huge saving.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
That's for a phase 3 car and I think the posters car is a Ph 1.

Are you sure it's the MAF? have you put it on the diagnostics? You say the EML is on but unless you have a reading that the maf is faulty, it could be something else. If that has been diagnosed then as others have said buy a new sensor, but you need to know which one. Maybe someone on the forum can point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts