Alfa Romeo Forum banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Sunlun & Tooncastle will stay up because three other teams are slightly worse than them.

Anyway, this is a Boro thread!

I ordered my Wembley tickets yesterday. :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sunlun & Tooncastle will stay up because three other teams are slightly worse than them.

Anyway, this is a Boro thread!

I ordered my Wembley tickets yesterday. :D
Your right mate, sorry to have slightly hijacked the thread and will set up another dedicated to the toon!

Really hope you get into the prem mate and good luck at Wembley!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Aye, it was a shame to see them lose as it would have been good to have three clubs from the region in PL!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Bump. :D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Boro are now four points clear with a game in hand. Brighton will continue to fall away.

·
Registered
13,273 Posts
At least 4 out of 5 players, who would be starters in our first 11, have injuries and their replacements are not as sharp. 4 are due to return in February, the other one next season :( and once Wilson is match fit, he should assist with our lack of goals.

In addition, our chairman knows that he has a stable and reliable manager in Hughton and unlike previous seasons' transfer windows, he has indicated that this season he is prepared to dip his hand in his pocket, whether that involves loanees or permanent deals.

So, as you suggest, we may fall away for a week or two but after that, I expect us to be competitive once again.

·
Registered
13,273 Posts
Boro are now four points clear with a game in hand. Brighton will continue to fall away.
You were right, we did fall away for a bit. You even had 11 point lead over us. However, following your draw with Birmingham this evening, it's only a one point lead and we are the team with the game in hand....

I'm looking forward to our game against Derby on Monday and then the decider against 'Boro. How are you lot feeling?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
You were right, we did fall away for a bit. You even had 11 point lead over us. However, following your draw with Birmingham this evening, it's only a one point lead and we are the team with the game in hand....

I'm looking forward to our game against Derby on Monday and then the decider against 'Boro. How are you lot feeling?
We're over the moon! :D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
The premier league is a different gravy like. :paranoid:

241 - 256 of 256 Posts