Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
is this boot rack on the right way

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive got one for my gtv which when i looked at alfas pictures it shows it the other way round
the photo i posted is from a car on ebay (which looks like a good spyder if anyones interested) and im sure cg trading had his on the other way round like me

clive any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
which way the photo or the other way

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Your choice.

ive got one for my gtv which when i looked at alfas pictures it shows it the other way round
the photo i posted is from a car on ebay (which looks like a good spyder if anyones interested) and im sure cg trading had his on the other way round like me

clive any thoughts?
Alfa's own accessorie catalogue shows it at the front.

Probably better to have your suitcase fall off the back rather than go through your rear window or hit you in the back of your head in a Spider! :lol:

Clive

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
boot rack fixings

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some replacement bracket / fixings for my alfa spider boot rack. I've had to take it off for a respray and the parts were corroded. Don't want to have to buy a whole new boot rack.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yes, if someone does know of a boot rack to a GTV I'd be happy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't think those clamps will fit the Alfa rack. It fixes on to the boot a different way. Searched the net, so far I can't find a source for the Alfa made rack connectors. I just bought a boot bag - great idea from a UK company. It straps onto the boot and sits on a non-slip mat. Take a look at bootbag.com. saves the cost of a rack, but has the option to fix to a rack if you like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts