Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to re-position my boot badges
what adhesive should I use to stick them back on?
any ideas would be appreciated

san
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,651 Posts
Good old fashioned Double sided Tape ;) :D

It`s what there held on with to begin with :D :D

Btw you trying to make yours look like a widey from the back :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speed freak said:
Good old fashioned Double sided Tape ;) :D

It`s what there held on with to begin with :D :D

Btw you trying to make yours look like a widey from the back :p
aye, something like that and get them level

just wondered what others had used

san
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daiblack said:
You could always put 1.8 badges on and give some poor sod the fright of their life :cheese: :cheese:
thought about 1.2 :D :D
as most wouldn't know the difference

san
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,651 Posts
sanitary said:
thought about 1.2 :D :D
as most wouldn't know the difference

san
Well we did`nt ..............or did you still have the handbrake on :p :p :p :cheese: :cheese:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speed freak said:
Well we did`nt ..............or did you still have the handbrake on :p :p :p :cheese: :cheese:
Nah I was following Mr Chris :D :D

san
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not on friday

BTW whats the top speed of a ovlov v70?

san
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
speed freak said:
Have`nt a clue mate :rolleyes:
well I know it does 125 in a straight line but handles like a shopping trolley in a tight corner :D


san
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top