Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Had the same feeling of discomfort, but you need to pull really hard to get the fasteners loose first time. You unfortunately can’t reach all of them by using the trim tools as adviced above and chances are highly that they won’t be released from their sockets, but that the head breaks out of the (very) thin support from the boot liner.

I’ve some more photos on my pc if that would help you to locate better, but this old thread shows some of it. Including the type of hard plastic fastener used for this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Had the same feeling of discomfort, but you need to pull really hard to get the fasteners loose first time. You unfortunately can’t reach all of them by using the trim tools as adviced above and chances are highly that they won’t be released from their sockets, but that the head breaks out of the (very) thin support from the boot liner.

I’ve some more photos on my pc if that would help you to locate better, but this old thread shows some of it. Including the type of hard plastic fastener used for this.
Thnx a lot

·
Registered
14 Posts

Thanks i'll try again

41 - 46 of 46 Posts