Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone if any other Alfa logo boot badges are the same fitment as the 164?

I have a second hand Alfa badge from a 164, which I intend to give a couple of lacquer coats and fit, but a brand new one would be nicer.

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
641 Posts
From memory TomX19, 156 & 166 badges can be had for around £20 each new. Are 164 badges different?

Do you have an X19 too? I'd love an X19, but I've run out of garages & I'm a bit too plump to fit in one!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

I found a badge here, but it doesn't seem to be specifically for a particular car, and there is some feedback from people saying it didn't fit their vehicle, so if the 166 used the same part (quite possible I'd have thought), I'd rather go with that:

Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Alfa Romeo Emblem 1983 - heute Alfa Romeo Heckklappenschloss-Emblem 19523

As for the Fiat, I don't have it any more. I had a 1988 X1/9 for about three years. It was a great little car to drive, and never let me down. The Saab in the background cost me £250 and got me to Valencia and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
If you have a look in the 147/156/GT lounge, there's a lad who makes up stickers that go on to the existing badge. Everyone seems pleased with the results and it's cheap. Assuming of course it's only a cosmetic issue that's causing you to look for a badge?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have a look in the 147/156/GT lounge, there's a lad who makes up stickers that go on to the existing badge. Everyone seems pleased with the results and it's cheap. Assuming of course it's only a cosmetic issue that's causing you to look for a badge?
Yeah, it's just that mine is worn down so much that it's just a gold disc on the boot. I might have to sneak up with a ruler to the next 156 I see and measure the badge then! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts