Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Would be grateful to know if the 159 boot badge with the wire will fit my car .... (2006 )which doesn't have a wire. I don't want to wire it in - just find out if fixings are the same, and they are sometimes cheaper than the "without wire" version

Thanks

Matt - brighton

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Hi,

Would be grateful to know if the 159 boot badge with the wire will fit my car .... (2006 )which doesn't have a wire. I don't want to wire it in - just find out if fixings are the same, and they are sometimes cheaper than the "without wire" version

Thanks

Matt - brighton
Yes

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jon

I just won a new boot badge off e bay for £8.50 but do want to do the front too so v grateful for the reply from you,

There seem to be many variations and also I want to do the wheel centres - does anyone know if the centre stickers from the chap in Bulgaria are ok ??

Appreciate the replys to my question

Best

Matt

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I think all the 159 front badges are the same, that badge from Italy arrived in only a few days and is a great fit, even has the same locating pin on the back as the original one.

I dont know about the wheel centre badges, but the 159 uses bigger wheel centers than other Alfa's, 156 147 etc

·
Registered
146 Posts
I think all the 159 front badges are the same, that badge from Italy arrived in only a few days and is a great fit, even has the same locating pin on the back as the original one.

I dont know about the wheel centre badges, but the 159 uses bigger wheel centers than other Alfa's, 156 147 etc

Where did you buy it from?
Please give us a link!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts