Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Got an unusual problem. I have just finished doing a lot of work on my 159 2.4Ti, however on getting it going again I'm not getting any boost, the boost gauge reads zero, there is no whistle from the turbo like there use to be and there is no power and a lot of white diesely smoke when getting any revs up.

The turbo use to have a loud whistle and drank a bit of oil so I figured it was dead, if not it could use an overhaul anyway. So that's what I did, I got it reconditioned, I also replaced the rubber vacuum pipes and put in a new map sensor. However its still the same.

I have used an OBD2 code reader and its giving me codes P095 IAT Sensor 2 Circuit, P0235 Turbo/Super Boost Sensor A Circuit Malfunction and P0201/2/3/4 Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 1, 2, 3 and 4.

So can anyone tell me what the likely issue is? Wiring or sensor/s

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Unlikely for the sensors and the injectors to all fail, check all the connections and wiring loom.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Problem went away, but its back. Same fault codes, iat sensor circuit, boost sensor circuit and all the injectors have open circuits. Also a p2013 inlet manifold code.

Any idea Where on the wiring loom or what connector or relay could of failed to take out all these sensors? I am assuming its got to be one error somewhere to take the lot out in one go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts