Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched a clip on youtube of a road test of the mito cloverleaf and it had a boost gauge on the trip computer! Is it only the cloverleaf that has this? Can i get it on my 155TB?

Another thing i noticed...
I had a live speedo on one of the settings on my trip computer and then i went to find it again and it was gone? Only the average speed one was there, so weird.

Fill me in like craig david.

Cheers

B

·
0 Posts
Not sure but i think the 155 and the qv have a boost gauge only when in dynamic mode. You can still cycle the other info on the dash using the right stalk end button.

The digital speedo only works in all weather mode

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea noticed thanks vorsprung. Would be handy having this in normal, wonder why they only included it in all weather.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats something else i wished it had! Quite distracting when u have to look at the cd player and keep pressing the steering wheel buttons. Seems this car has a few little tricks up its sleave!

C

·
0 Posts
Radio repeat? Can I activate this on my Cloverleaf? Sounds cool! :cool:
Yes, from the menu down by the light adjustment buttons, scroll thru until you find it (have to be stationary for all the options to come up though)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Thats something else i wished it had! Quite distracting when u have to look at the cd player and keep pressing the steering wheel buttons. Seems this car has a few little tricks up its sleave!
Another wee party trick it has: Hold down the unlock button on your key an the windows will open. Hold the lock button and they'll go back up :)

If you want any other tips or have any questions Marty give me a wee pm if you want :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another wee party trick it has: Hold down the unlock button on your key an the windows will open. Hold the lock button and they'll go back up :)

If you want any other tips or have any questions Marty give me a wee pm if you want :)
Hahaha superb! Thanks man!

Didnt know about all the options being available when stationary either. Now someone just has to show me the trick to get my iPhone 4 to work in the bloody usb slot haha.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hahaha superb! Thanks man!

Didnt know about all the options being available when stationary either. Now someone just has to show me the trick to get my iPhone 4 to work in the bloody usb slot haha.
No probs. Its the 155bhp you've got aint it? That case you'll need to buy the blue & me adaptor which costs something like £65 :( to play music thru the stereo. i've got an iPhone 4 to so again any probs just pm.

Aimee

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea thats what ive got. I had seen that adapter but didnt know if that would do the trick so thanks for that too haha. Will pick one of those up when i get paid :thumbs: .

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yea thats what ive got. I had seen that adapter but didnt know if that would do the trick so thanks for that too haha. Will pick one of those up when i get paid :thumbs: .
Try both the Fiat and Alfa accesorie sites for them as prices vary. Even ebay. I bought mine off a user on here for a good price.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts

I must have a prototype model :lol: Don't have half the features other folks mention :(

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I must have a prototype model :lol: Don't have half the features other folks mention :(
If I remember right i think it was only Veloce models that had that or was it Lusso and Veloce?? Maybe another AOer could help.

·
Registered
573 Posts
i would guess they all should have it in theory - all have basically identical electronic set up - would be more faff for them to make it different for each model surely?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts