Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I was asked to put up a bigger photo of my car. So here it is. The fat bloke is me.

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS, Stromboli Grey, with red leather interior and 17" alloys. I have this Alfa for more then 1,5 years. Very nice car to drive, though the suspension could be a bit softer to my taste. I really love the engine, which is very smooth for a 4 cilinder (and doesn't consume oil for a change!).

I previously owned a 147 Selespeed, a 146 1.6, a 33 1.5, a GT 1300 junior, a Giulia 1600 Super, a Sprint 1.5, a Alfetta GTV 2.0, and a Alfetta 2.0.

Thanx for your attention, Ciao!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Lovely shots, mate! :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO, gorgeous car you have . :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
You must be a pro photographer. These pictures are magnificent. :eek: :eek: Anytime when you're free, come and take a few of my Alfa babe. ;)
Anyway, welcome to join us and enjoy your superb, gorgeous, sexy, ultimate,exceptionally stunning car!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Lovely GT! :cool:
Too bad you got rid of 4 excellent Alfa classics. :(
Next time, try to keep one for motoring excellence on your day off :cool:
In dutch: groeten van Joost

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You must be a pro photographer
Good guess!
Anyway, welcome to join us and enjoy your superb, gorgeous, sexy, ultimate,exceptionally stunning car!!
Many thanks, I'm still not shure about the new Brera though. Somethimes I think it's beautyfull, and from some angles I just don't know... So I'd better hold on to my GT a bit longer.
Too bad you got rid of 4 excellent Alfa classics
Err, two of them (bot Alfetta's) I drove in the late 80's, so they weren't really classics then, although..., well you know what I mean. The Giulia and Junior I drove more recently during my studies in the mid 90's, untill I got an offer for the cars I just couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Glad to see you know how to value your beloved ones :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts