Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I get my mito, 59 plate and I take it to the lakes, great days out. A month later I take my friend out to Durham for a day out to cheer her up. Anyway I park it on a parking space and when I get back to it, some idiot has scuffed my bumper and cracked it.

Why can't judge where their car is. Even if they hit it, leave a number to call :mad:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Same thing happend to me...Someone decided to turn into the my car and bump the rear...just about after someone decided to key the entire left door...

There are some W*****s Out there.

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
Ther are a lot of people who just don't care, I was following a fiesta the other morning that was driving quite eratically, slowling down, weaving about in lane, the driver stopped to turn off where I normally turn off and as she eratically turned right across oncoming traffic I saw the glare of the mobile phone screen she had in her hand whilst she was juggling steering wheel negotiating the turn and texting her mate.

Fact - There are some real ******* about :(

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
OK so I get my mito, 59 plate and I take it to the lakes, great days out. A month later I take my friend out to Durham for a day out to cheer her up. Anyway I park it on a parking space and when I get back to it, some idiot has scuffed my bumper and cracked it.

Why can't judge where their car is. Even if they hit it, leave a number to call :mad:
Its no consolation but my Bella was ravaged in the lakes :mad: - fortunately a witness hung around until I returned to tell me what the other driver had done :thumbs:

·
Registered
568 Posts
He says that he was in Durham when the dirty deed was done! Was hoping there is a good chance of it being caught on camera.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
He says that he was in Durham when the dirty deed was done! Was hoping there is a good chance of it being caught on camera.
I know, just pointing out that it can happen anywhere.

He also visited the lakes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah it can happen anywhere. i was out with the dogs and saw it happen in a school. told the receptionist and fortunatly it was on cctv. :) however there was no cctv, glad you said it though didnt think about that . its dangerous on some of the roads. sheeps come from knowhere :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts