Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

In the lovely windy weather we had yesterday a tile or possibly two have jumped off the roof and decided to soften their landing with my beloved mito :cry: I'm in Ashford in Kent and wondered if anyone had any advice on anyone local to take Albie to for a quote, he has 3 smallish dents and a few scratches in the roof, a nasty chunk out of his rear quarterpanel and a couple of scratches on the bonnet.

Help and advice appreciated, thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
sounds like an insurance job, if the roof and rear panel need to be blended in that would mean spraying almost half the car

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
A friend of mine has his own paint shop in sheerness and would give you a good quote.
The Spider is going in for some TLC in the summer.
PM me if your Interested.

Edit: He paints show cars for the Japanese car scene so the standard is top end :thumbs:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks, I'm of the same opinion but my hubby thinks I should get a couple of quotes but I don't want just anybody touching it I've waited a long time to get an alfa and am now really obsessive about it!! Think I will just ring the insurance tomorrow I'm sure it will be more than my excess anyway :0)

Thanks Alfa Andy I'll PM you :0)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can't own an alfa and not be obsessive huh? great pics, lovely spider :) my hubby says he knows I love this car because I clean it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts