Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . . no not me! although I could do with some work:lol:.
My 1980 2 Ltr Alfetta GTV needs new wings and sills. I've managed to get the parts but don't have the skills or tools to fit. Looking for someone who could take this on part-time. Cant afford to use the local body shop.
If you know of anyone out there who could be interested and charges less than the high street garages, 100 mile radius of Watford, HERTS, please let me know. Cheers. Chris, 07843 074700.

·
Registered
680 Posts
. . . no not me! although I could do with some work:lol:.
My 1980 2 Ltr Alfetta GTV needs new wings and sills. I've managed to get the parts but don't have the skills or tools to fit. Looking for someone who could take this on part-time. Cant afford to use the local body shop.
If you know of anyone out there who could be interested and charges less than the high street garages, 100 mile radius of Watford, HERTS, please let me know. Cheers. Chris, 07843 074700.
Join the club... I need some work done on my GTV6, but everyone insists on a 'full restoration' not just one bit at a time. My local welders isn't in my mind suitable for body panel work! In my case I am in Gravesend, I'll keep my eyes open for us both!

Peter

·
Registered
680 Posts
Is Purley too far , because :

MGS Coachworks

Ive seen Mikes work and he doesn't just to full restorations -

Regards

Jon
Hi Jon,

No Purley is far at all, just near Croydon. I have seen that company name before, they were breaking a Alfa 75 and I was looking at some parts.

When I get a moment I'll give him a ring. My key areas are the rear wings/inner wings and maybe the screen A pillars as they are rusting at the bottom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts