Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao Alfisti,

The paint on my '96 155 is still pretty glossy... But I am seeing more and more chips and clearly the paint looks fragile, especially on the bumpers. :rant:

( That's apart from the usual @##$% stone chips you will inevitably get on the front bumper while driving over 70 mph, and the usual [email protected]#[email protected]# chips other cars might inflict on yor back bumper while your Alfa is normally parked. )

I am taking good care of the car, washing by hand only. I do polish as well, as little as possible, only on hard stains or paint damage during the fix. The rest is TurtleWax cleaner, microfiber cloth and elbow grease. She has slept in the garage most of the time, since November 2004, when I got her.

How is it for you guys? Is your paint okay or have you had high maintenance on it? Any major paint shop job done? Advice?

Oh, and she's white.

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
my front bumper is stone chipped really bad..........thinkin bout getin it done but dont see the point as it will only get chipped more :mad:

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
I don't think mine has any original paint on it but it's not toooo bad. Stone chips, marks and dents for Africa but you can't really notice them when you shine it up.

Ralf S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts