Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a nice kit for my alfa to make it look that little bit better, i keep looking for secound hand bits but cant find any anyone help or can u tell me what sort of kit to get etc

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
Im looking for a nice kit for my alfa to make it look that little bit better, i keep looking for secound hand bits but cant find any anyone help or can u tell me what sort of kit to get etc
i would spend money on it handling better ,:thumbs:

·
Registered
320 Posts
A lot of people will say that the GTA style kits look best, I have to agree.... BUT all cars are of personal choice, but making an already gorgeous Italian car better can be a challenge...

Ie, I personally (everyone is different!) do not like to see "Lexus" style back lights on anything other than a nice Japanese motor, they suit them. But that is my choice and why I will not have them on my car!... now dark tinted back lights on a black 156/147/GT etc, look really good!!!

I also do not like "Warrior" style kits as this picture shows....

156shitkit.jpg

^^^^ This is £160 on E-bay... I mean FFS!!!

I cannot see you having a great deal of luck getting anything bodykit wise secondhand as they will leave the rest of the car a mess... unless it from a scrappers???

Just my 2p's worth!!!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
IMO there is only one kit for the 156 and thats the full Zender body kit - there is a brand new one on ebay for £550

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont understand the comments about no one buys them new but ey maybe im just being thick, there are alot of kits avaliable some quite suttle and some really obtruce

·
Registered
381 Posts
A lot of people will say that the GTA style kits look best, I have to agree.... BUT all cars are of personal choice, but making an already gorgeous Italian car better can be a challenge...

Ie, I personally (everyone is different!) do not like to see "Lexus" style back lights on anything other than a nice Japanese motor, they suit them. But that is my choice and why I will not have them on my car!... now dark tinted back lights on a black 156/147/GT etc, look really good!!!

I also do not like "Warrior" style kits as this picture shows....

View attachment 85390

^^^^ This is £160 on E-bay... I mean FFS!!!

I cannot see you having a great deal of luck getting anything bodykit wise secondhand as they will leave the rest of the car a mess... unless it from a scrappers???

Just my 2p's worth!!!
:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese: that front bumper is amazing crashed into halfords window. Until now I was against the death penelty but maybe just maybe for crimes against taste :D

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
most people i assume who drive alfas prefare to make them handle even better go quicker than trying to make them exterior wise something they are not, that why there is probably hardly any kits available ,market dictates that i assume

·
Registered
900 Posts
IMO there is only one kit for the 156 and thats the full Zender body kit - there is a brand new one on ebay for £550
STUNNINGLY GOOD

dont understand the comments about no one buys them new but ey maybe im just being thick, there are alot of kits avaliable some quite suttle and some really obtruce
no one buys them new as they look awful..... ITS NOT A CORSA

Im not a fan unless it looks like it should be there, like the Zender.

Colourcode the bumpstrips, lower it and put a nice set of OEM wheels on either GTA Teledials or the 18" GT multis or 159 ti replicas - Much better than a bodykit IMO

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Colourcode the bumpstrips, lower it and put a nice set of OEM wheels on either GTA Teledials or the 18" GT multis or 159 ti replicas - Much better than a bodykit IMO
:thumbs:

I still think that the original, non side skirt, 156 looks fantastic when lowered with a nice set of alloys

·
Registered
294 Posts
Body kits are not as fashionable as they were a few years back. If you want to change the looks try lowering it, changing the wheels and a boot spoiler. Lexus lights are old hat but jewel side repeaters a subtle mod. There are lots of kits and styling available fron Zender, Lester, Carzone, Linextras and RGM. If its what you want go for it.

D

·
0 Posts
You're looking for a bodykit for one of (if not THE) best looking car(s) on the road?

My advice to you - sell it and by a focus or corsa.
:rant::rant::rant:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
you can get some noce ones, that enhance the look, not change it completley, like that bag'o'schite up there.

i want some stuff off ebay

this front splitter/bumper

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-15...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53de0d25d3

this rear bumper spoiler - zender style but all the across

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-15...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2303a4cfd0

and these side skirts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-15...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2ea9a1818e

this 360 style nose in interesting me, in a strange kind of way, it sort of suits the lines of the 156.:eek::D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alfa-Romeo-15...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item230515c51e

and if i was choosing another spoiler, id have this, touring car styleee:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALFA-ROMEO-15...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item518f631b18

but im not

a few very hard to find zender bits would do me nicely, i just want skirts for mine, then lower it:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
You're looking for a bodykit for one of (if not THE) best looking car(s) on the road?

My advice to you - sell it and by a focus or corsa.
:rant::rant::rant:
get a grip:cheese:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts