Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd got a Norcic Blue 1.8 16v. I found out it is Atoll Blue from the paint code. What are all the different 16v colours?

B

·
0 Posts
ally said:
Thought I'd got a Norcic Blue 1.8 16v. I found out it is Atoll Blue from the paint code. What are all the different 16v colours?
:D Your blue and my purple(prugna) :p
:confused: Green(Metallic,90% found on wobbly old Supers)
:( Champagne metallic(paint bought cheap from Rover's leftovers) :rant:

........... ;) The four colours above are found on end of line 16 V's as well as the usual run of the mill black and red(which are both fine by me,only purple's better :cool: )

J

·
0 Posts
FLO said:
:D Your blue and my purple(prugna) :p
:confused: Green(Metallic,90% found on wobbly old Supers)
:( Champagne metallic(paint bought cheap from Rover's leftovers) :rant:

........... ;) The four colours above are found on end of line 16 V's as well as the usual run of the mill black and red(which are both fine by me,only purple's better :cool: )
oh an you forgot my metallic proteo red :D and probably many others

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Excellent colour proteo Red, you can't forget that surely. It's the one that does'nt go Pink!

Phil

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Mine is a very dark blue, almost black. would this be the "north Blue" ?
I know that it is a "basecoat-clearcoat" paint, but I've not seen many with that colour, both in ZA and other cars on the web. Anyone else with this colour ?

B

·
0 Posts
FLO said:
90% found on wobbly old Supers)
This is persecution you know, I'm going to get a complex about this. Think I'll have to go and smoke my pipe for a while to calm down :rant:

Anyone interested in setting up alfa155super.com where we can discuss the finer things in life such as real ale, the good old days, and the best tartan to use for travel rugs?

W

·
0 Posts
Eric Metz said:
Mine is a very dark blue, almost black. would this be the "north Blue" ?
I know that it is a "basecoat-clearcoat" paint, but I've not seen many with that colour, both in ZA and other cars on the web. Anyone else with this colour ?
Yes, there are a few in this country but they are rare...check the link above, I think it was a skinny colour. The "North Blue" I presume is Nordic Blue, a light metallic colour.

wrinx

B

·
0 Posts
:eek: Sorry if I missed a few colours out,it was in the small hours that I posted and I'm afraid I'd had one or two ales. :p Numbs the mind,so I'm told.
:eek: Proteo red eh,nice colour and in the same vein as the four "run out" colours I did remember..... :D
;) As for bw,mind you dont spill your pipe baccy on yer tartan rug :lol: ,When are you getting a 166 btw? :cheese:

B

·
0 Posts
well im glad ive got proteo metallic red, it seems most people like it, and its just as well that i did, it was the first colour i saw, along with the car. the blue is nice though

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Ben

Yes, lets get 155super.com off the ground it would be nice to discuss worthy subjests like cardigans, string back gloves and gardeners question time with likeminded folk.

Phil

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Any hints on organic cabage farming then ?? :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Eric Metz said:
Any hints on organic cabage farming then ?? :cool:
sorry no, but I'm open to a discussion on the best parsnip wine recipes. Also, I'd be interested to hear of anyones caravanning stories, and suggestions for good rambling holidays.

I really think this could take off ;)

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Think after reading this im going to go out and rip the "Super" badge off my car! and de-wood-trim it!!! :D im too young :cool: to start hearing about caravanning and rambling holidays!! :eek:

A

·
0 Posts
mine is dark blue almost black in a certain light.its harmonic blue. code 492. :)
alan

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all your help- I'll try to avoid the purple. :rolleyes:

I'm on a mission- to destroy all 155 towbars! :cheese:

B

·
0 Posts
ally said:
Thanks for all your help- I'll try to avoid the purple. :rolleyes:
:eek: Are you mad?........Tis easily the best colour,don't be put off by the fact that Quinn and myself are outrageous cross dressers.....hehe :p

:rolleyes: The only other one on here that I've seen belongs to Alfamad and he's from Norfolk..............now THAT is something to worry about :eek: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
alan said:
mine is dark blue almost black in a certain light.its harmonic blue. code 492. :)
alan

This sounds like the same colour as mine then,
Tx for the colour code (maybe I should just have checked the code under the bootlid.)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Flo, I'm just trying to keep my blue far away from your purple! Besides, purple just aint my colour! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts