Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think people are scared to post anything properly on these threads now :lol:

Seriously though, they (the EHRC) do have a strong argument.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sure that will be worth a few more votes for them at the next election, they cant be beaten by silencing them, they cant be beaten by trying to force the British people to not vote for them, they cant be beaten by a media hate campaign, lets try some other form of stupidity :lol:, British media = votes for the BNP. Who funded this campaign ? the UAF ? :cheese:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im sure that will be worth a few more votes for them at the next election, they cant be beaten by silencing them, they cant be beaten by trying to force the British people to not vote for them, they cant be beaten by a media hate campaign, lets try some other form of stupidity :lol:, British media = votes for the BNP. Who funded this campaign ? the UAF ? :cheese:
How did your application go, Ray? ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not the right place but im shocked that this country is ran by some prats!!!

I applied at the MET to be a copper and got turned down basically because im not black :mad:, they dont need anymore white people. That just made me sick that because I am white British got in the way of a job!! and when I had that reply, so much so that I now have very little respect for the people in charge and I would insite a assanation on Mr ****y Brown and his 'friends'!!!

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
You can only stop a political party by making them irrelevant. i.e. addressing the concerns of the people who vote for them.
Just like the Labour Party in the UK is addressing the Voters concerns about Corruption by going to the Electorate and getting a new mandate ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Interesting that the person driving this is John Wadham; well known Human Rights Act fanatic, and previous director of Liberty.

Presumably, liberty only applies to those he approves of.
I listened to him on the news tonight and it was incredible that he stated that this had not been brought about because of a complaint from a member of the public, just that his body was allowed to do so because of government legislation. :), they must have the same handbook as Mugabe :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep I imagine that Liberty and their like are drawing up plans as we speak to starve the nation of food, seize land from farmers, rig an election and pillage the UK of all of our natural resources whilst building up substantial property portfolios overseas. :thumbs: As you say they are just like Mugabe.

The law is the law Ray. Only a few days ago you were active in your condemnation of those who sought to flout it. You may think that this is a nonsense but it's the rule of law created by a government who were elected into power. The fact that you and I didn't vote for them is irrelevant. You think it's petty, I think it's petty ( but absolutely hilarious) but legally there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. As somebody who implored us all to follow due process and "get over it" a week or two ago perhaps it's time you took a bit of your own medicine ? :D

RSK
It matters not, im alright Jack and as long as I am who gives a toss :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts