Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it posibble? I see Sprint fl headlights are almost non-existent, so can bmw round lights be putted?

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question but I like the Sprint in your signature, very nice :thumbs:

·
Registered
306 Posts
bmw e30 lights work on suds with some modification. i do not know if they work on sprints as well.
i have 4 or 6 new headlights for sprints. i bought them from an old alfa romeo dealer.
as i have a sud i do not need them. if you like i send you pictures.
just send me your mail adress.
regards jan

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
It can be done, but the problem is that once fitted, your Alfa will then be magnetically clamped to the bumper of any car in front of you on the fast lane. :lol:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I would go that way but after i installed xenon i am not going to since they do work ok and they dont blind the opposite traffic.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Are they not just standard 5 3/4" sealed beams? If so, try any old car (mini etc) they were standard parts. Long before stylists started getting involved with designing lights and making things difficult for everybody!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
What was the modification required to fit these? And is it feasible for a ham fisted amateur like me?

·
Registered
162 Posts
i have no idea what sort of mods have to be done on a Sprint but im sure its quite simpler than on a Sud since they fix to grill not individual housings. mind you E30 lights are BIG at the rear, i did consider them once but ditched the idea in favour of generic 5&3/4's.

whatever i still think that anything is possible .. its all about ideas.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts