Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could hardly believe my eyes this afternoon when happily sat at a T-junction waiting to turn right when a complete #!$%& in a 57 plate BMW pulled up alongside me and indicated right too!! :eek: :mad: :tut: :rant:

The tool obviously thought that I (and the three people behind me) were dawdling when in fact there was just a lot of traffic. When a suitable gap appeared I had to fight back the overwhelming desire to pull out at the same time he did and make him hit me, and let him roar around me instead.

I had to laugh though when not 100 yards up the road he was stopped at roadworks along with everyone else.

What a prat!! :rant:

·
0 Posts
That's the kind of thing the cops should be clamping down on more IMHO - blatant disregard for the rules & other road users - not issuing fines for 'slight' over speeding to fill the cash cow

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
And to think I nearly bought a 325i E90 before I saw the error of my ways and bought a 159 instead, phew, close call......
I asked the salesman if indicators were extras, he wasn't amused. Must be a Germanic thing....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts