Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, dont post on here much but last year theres was an invite from bmw-driver.net to members on this forum to our annual munster meet...now there were a few members showed up on the day and i think Damien and Dermot will back me up on what an enjoyable day ( and night ) it was.
I ventured into the world of Alfa ownership a few months ago and couldnt be happier with my choice, and therefore again this year we're offering an invite to all members of this forum to attend on the day .
The show will take place on Sat August 18th on the grounds of the Blarney Golf Resort, in Co. Cork
All details of the show are contained in the following link : BMW-Driver.net Annual show Blarney 2012 - BMW-Driver.net Forums

Pics of last years show are here ( BMW-Driver.net Blarney show 2011 PICS!! - BMW-Driver.net Forums ) to give people an idea!

I hope the mods dont mind me posting this here, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here or else pm me.
Thanks for reading :)

Niall

D

·
0 Posts
Lads, this is a good event and always a great bitta laugh. It would be great to see a good Alfa turnout at this.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Yes it was a cool event and some of the BMW's were rare to say the least . Had a great day and it was even a better night so I'm told :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Bucksn was it yourself or a friend of yours that lived beside us noisy college students last year just outside cork city? Was one of the organisers anyway. I was supposed to go but didnt make this meet, everyone said it was a great laugh though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wonder if the BMW engine in a MG will be enough to come for a day?
Especialy I live just a mile from blarney:cool:

D

·
0 Posts
Frank is sound, ya his beemer is proper to be fair to it. What he doesn't know about cleaning a car isn't worth knowing lol.

@ Klap, we can make an exception to you because you are at least funny :p It'd be a good weekend away for you and Moni, there's loads to see in Blarney.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just a reminder to everyone that this show is on saturday...the present alfa count is myself and damien and possible dermot even though he's no alfa to drive :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
just a reminder to everyone that this show is on saturday...the present alfa count is myself and damien and possible dermot even though he's no alfa to drive :D
In that case I might come with alfa, I dont want to be the only one with MG:confused:

·
Administrator
87,325 Posts

Have a good day tomorrow lads, hopefully the weather is kind to ye :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts