Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth connection lately (a couple of weeks), it is disconnecting after a few minutes when I'm speaking on the phone, then I can't connect the phone because I can't see blue&me on the phone bluetooth settings active. It reconnects after I stop the engine and wait a little. It started after I've upgraded to the new IOS 11 ( I have had the car more than 4 years and didn't have this issue). I tried delete all users data, disconnecting the battery for an hour, it's the same. I have an Iphone 6 , the car is a 2009 159. Sounds familiar to anybody, any suggestions?
Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi. Yes it does. I’ve upgraded my iPhone to iOS 11. Very similar situation here also. I suspect the iOS and the version of blue and me are just too far apart to be 100% compatible. I’ve got an old Nokia 520 that I’m going to try and see if it’s the phone. Which it probably is.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Loads of complaints about the new iOS upgrade with many other gadgets, people are reverting back in some cases.
Apple need to get it sorted.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
This is what Apple suggest:

DANNY
next step on troubleshooting list - is to Reset the network settings on your iPhone. (This step is sort of a pain because you have to re-do all your network settings)

DANNY
Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

DANNY
Now that is just one step before we have you backup your iPhone - and try a Factory Reset to test the Bluetooth and see that other software isn’t interfering.

They then suggest this:

DANNY
But after the factory reset - and before restoring the backup - go out and pair it with your car then, see if it has the same issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts