1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
88,416 Posts
FYI if you post in the Images Lounge you can use IMG tags & embedded images :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Ah, it's cool to see these snaps as it was the first point of call for all our Alfas.

Thanks for posting these, AlfaBliss.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Seeing all those MiTos lined up makes me think of all the eager, impatient people who are due them. I know I certainly was. It took a day and an age for the car to get to the showroom from Portbury.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For some reason AO has seemingly deleted all my user images :( (whether this is by accident or down to more web-server problems I do not know). So without further a-do I've re-linked the above images for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you. Yeah, I just noticed {IMG} code is Off. Doh! I posted them up to the motoring image lounge earlier and they came out poster sized!!! Which is OK if you like detail. (OK I think I'm gonna give up now).

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Those cloverleaf badges are hideous, I really expected the QV to be lower with bigger wheels fitted :rant:!
So, excuse my ignorance....but how do you know these are multiairs?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
By reading the labels on the rear windows. The labels are in Italian, but you can get the model from the bph info... i.e. 120, and 155 for the TB lusso/veloce, 135 for the mulitair lusso/veloce and 170 multiair cloverleaf. At this stage you can tell the difference between lusso and veloce by the alloys. I've not yet had a go in a cloverleaf, but I bet it's fun!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice pics. The Mitos at the top look so mischievous :cheese:

The blue looks good :)

jsfletcher159 i wouldnt say the wheels on Mitos are small. 17inch alloys on a car that size is quite a good size, they just look small as a result of the huge wheel arches :lol:

·
Administrator
88,416 Posts
hmmm whats the spoiler on that cloverleaf. . . might be interested in one of those. . .

The bonnet of the Fiat in the background :confused:

Contact your local Fiat Dealer for prices & specs :cheese:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The bonnet of the Fiat in the background :confused:

Contact your local Fiat Dealer for prices & specs :cheese:
Alfa's aren't the only cars imported y'know. Y' get sick driving of the Pandas around, but the 500s are great fun - especially the Abarths. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts