Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope some one can help I have a 2012 mito qv and have just upgraded my phone to a HTC one and I can't get the message reader to work but on my old 2009 mito it did any ideas would be appreciated

·
Registered
493 Posts
Did ur old mito work with the HTC one messages?I've got a 2013 qv and HTC one brand new. And message reader never worked. But have just done blue&me update 7.0 today. Don't think it made a diffrence
May I ask if you play music via your htc though the radio? If so how have you set out your music in the folders? As I cannot choose what to play and it's just mandom

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have SMS+car android app on my Samsung Galaxy note and that reads out my texts perfectly on my 2012 car. I updated blue and me when I bought it as I have a blue and me tomtom and cars without the dash port don't have tomtom software installed.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had Motorola droid razr when I had old mito that worked fine but it doesn't work in new qv neither does the HTC one couldn't try it in old mito sold car before I got new phone , I use iPod for music through usb

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
my message reader doesnt work on my galaxy s2.....used to on my old phone in my last qv but in this one...will try the app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts