Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I took delivery on my Mito last Wednesday and all is fine except for the Blue&Me system, which is giving me all kinds of grief at the moment.

I can't get the bluetooth to connect with my mobile phone. I'm using a sony ericsson k850i, which apparently has be tested working by quite a few people, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. The devices pair correctly and I can query the blue&me for supported services, but the devices do not auto-connect and manual connection fails. I've tried a system reset on the phone but that's not helping either. I've also managed to connect my phone to a number of other bluetooth devices and can connect other phones to the blue&me.

I'm also having issues with the media player. I'm using a 16GB USB flash drive, and the media player seems unable to find the majority of them. I've tried reformats of the disk and recopying files across, but I just end up with a different selection found. The manual claims that the Blue&Me supports a maximum of 20,000 tracks but it appears to be failing miserably to cope with a drive holding 2,500 tracks.

edit: Forgot to mention, non of the files have any DRM on them, so that's not the issue.

If anyone can shed any light on either of these effects then I'd be really grateful.

Thanks.

G

·
Try updating the K850i's firmware.

Software to do that is available on SE's website.

Having the same issue with anything over 4GB.
Seems to be a "number-of-files" issue. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
mito usb woes

Hi guys,

I have to same problems regarding my memory stick i've tried all sorts of formats and it still will not see the music, currently using wav files on a 4GB stick and nothing is happening ...help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts