Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who want to update your Blue&Me system, use a pendrive formated as FAT. Other formats, specially NTFS will make the pendrive unrecognizable by the system.

If you want to update your Blue&Me using the Portuguese language, please use this webpage where we can find the latest updates:

Fiat / Blue&me / Download

Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another tip: don't use mp3 format musics with a bitrate above 256kbps otherwise the B&M might not read it.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another tip: if you are having problems with your pen drive not being recognized every now and then when you start your car, try using a 2gb capacity pen drive. It worked for me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ok so ive tried to update B+M as all the guides suggest, got the files on my pendrive plugged it in the car and it reads update in progress then reads language update in progress then reads english language not available,then nothing??? ive downloaded the english files from Alfa and Fiat sites now five times and still the same thing :( i now have no B+M at all no phone no music player nothing!!!! any ideas anyone????

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is your pendrive formated as FAT?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yes and ive also tried other formats still the same problem :(

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you try updating it with a different language?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Mito with Blue&Me since 2 week. is it worth to update? and which Update file shall I choose?is it the same as those for Fiat?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts