Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having a problem with tomtom on my blue&me pretty much since day one...last thursday :lol:
When I first paired my N95 to the b&m system all was great.
I started my tomtom, also on the n95, the the voice turn prompts directing me was now coming from the car speakers, exactly what I'd hoped for.....excellent, I was much impressed.
The next day I got in the car, phone connected to B&M straight away, but when I launched tomtom there was no vloume through the car speakers.
I've tried everything i can think of to try and resolve this problem....even resorted to disconnecting the negative off the battery for a few minutes.
If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!
PS, is there maybe an option on the blue&me I'm not seeing, cause apparently, on a seperate note, I can turn ON sms reader, but I've never seen that in any of the options I've been in either.
Cheers,

Chris.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Interesting as when I tried this with my N96 I never could get the TomTom voice through B&M. In fact with the N96 the whole B&M experience went sour as the two would only pair if you set it up each time you entered the car:eek: Anyway in the end I gave up and fitted a parrot which works every time including the TomTom voice as well as all phone functions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts