Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i have a 2009 159 jtdm with the blue&me port in the glovebox.

wanting to fit sat nav unit was wondering if all the wiring harness is already in car or what i would need to do to fit this unit?

·
Registered
178 Posts
sleek, I wouldn't bother with the OEM sat nav; general consensus is that its not the best. There are plenty of aftermarket double DIN nav units which will do a better job for around the same price.

I wouldn't know about the wiring but I'd imagine the antenna cable / receiver isn't present in all cars. Have you tried in the blue&me / ICE section?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not quite sure what the question is here? Are you asking if you can install the OEM Blue&Me Nav or an aftermarket unit to use with Blue&Me?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
am looking at fitting an oem unit. i already have blue&me. was needing to know if all the plugs are present or if their is a after market one that fits nicely and not look out of place

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
I'm pretty sure the original Sat Nav for the 159 uses a slightly different dash trim to fit it. The standard radio fitting is slightly smaller.

I have the Blue and Me Nav, and it doesn't work currently! Think the GPS receiver has broken, goin gto get it checked out today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts