Alfa Romeo Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
There's a "live" version here:

http://www.blueandme.net/blueandme/index.aspx?brand=fga&lang=en#/support/compatibilitaCellulari/

Doesn't yet show SE Xperia Active, which I can confirm works OK
It doesn't show anything new.
My HTC sensation isn't on it and I'm coming up for an upgrade, I can't even see the Desire S on there and thats been out a good while longer than my phone.

A handy link I just wish they could update these things more than once every blue moon.

Should probably add the Sensation works fine except for SMS reading, I would like this feature but am not aware of any new phone which supports this (I just don't undetstand why not it's only a piece of software)

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have an HTC Titan with fully updated WP7 (throug Zune, not rooted)
Voice Dial from Blue&Me - yes
Reject Incoming Call - yes
Redial - yes
Network Provider Name - yes
Call Waiting - No (carrier related)
Caller ID as per Phonebook - yes
Contacts Download - yes
Transfer call back to handset - yes
Muting - yes
SMS Reader - yes

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't see why not.
All the new android devices work fine.
I'm on One X and its working fine.
Sensation before and GF's Desire was fine too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sony Xperia ARC S
Running ICS 4.0.1

Voice Dial from Blue&Me - YES
Reject Incoming Call - YES
Redial - YES
User Defined Ringtone (Kept from Phone) - NO
Network Provider Name - YES
Call Waiting - YES
Caller ID as per Phonebook - YES
Contacts Download - YES fully automatic
Transfer call back to handset - YES
Muting - YES
SMS Reader - NO

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why doesn't someone join up and edit the Wikipedia page? It's free, and probably the best place for this kind of info :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi guys, does anyone have an idea of how long after a new phone comes out is it usually listed as a compatible phone to our blue & me systems?
For instance I need to upgrade my phone now (company phone - so hands free phone calls so very important), id love the new HTC One but at the moment it does not appear to be compatible - unless someone with one could put me correct on this - my alternative would be an iphone 5 (currently have iphone 4g) but they are not that exciting anymore and I know a 5GS is probably only a few months away and then my 5 would seem so behind !! and grrrr!!!!
Anyone?

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Just bought a Nexus 4, Android 4.2.2.
B&M is 5.5

Voice Dial from Blue&Me - YES
Reject Incoming Call - YES
Redial - YES
Network Provider Name - YES
Call Waiting - YES
Caller ID as per Phonebook - YES
Contacts Download - YES
Transfer call back to handset - YES
Muting - YES
SMS Reader - No

·
Registered
46 Posts
can anybody tell me if the nokia lumia 610 is compatible with sms reader as I was told it was with it being a windows phone but I cant get my b&m to read my messages?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Every Windows Phone is compatible with Blue&Me message reader. You haven't tried to send yourself a message, have you? Because the sms must be sent from another phone, otherwise Blue&Me cannot recognize it, and won’t read it. Also, make sure you have the latest Blue&Me update. Also, I guess your phone is updated at least to 7.5, but that shouldn’t be the problem, because my Samsung Omnia 7 worked flawlessly with Blue&Me when I got it more than 2 years ago. My wife has a 610. If you are still out of luck, I’ll check her phone with my car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Looks as if this is a 'dead' thread, but both BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Z30 on latest BB10 OS work fine with functioning address book, voice dialling, text reading but not e-mails.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts