Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a HTC Dual and it connects first time, everytime. The phone company logo comes up and it works like a phone should. When I drive for a while, the bluetooth logo disappears off the dash and then the phone is not found when I try to call. By hitting the phone buttons on the steering wheel it comes back after a few seconds and the phone works again. Is there a fix for this or is it a floor in the phone?

PA:confused:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I have a Motorola Razr which does exactly the same, I've tried resetting the car etc but to no avail - sorry !
I think my phone has a flaw tho' - defo doesn't have a floor :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a HTC diamond. You have to make sure that you have set the power to be on in settings on the phone. As it goes to standby i.e sleep mode and the way around it is to just touch the phone symbol on the steering wheel and it will come back up.

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
I have a HTC Touch Dual and when it goes into sleep mode but doens't loose coonectivity with Blue and Me:confused:

although for some reason lately it decides to turn its Bluetooth off - I think it is when the battery is very low and it is trying to save power:confused:

N

·
0 Posts
Do you have any other BT devices on in the car?

Noticed that mine has started doing this when using
a BT GPS module. (Never did it before, so maybe the phone.)

There are power saving setting on some phones that allow/disable
multi connections too.

Assume it's the phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts