Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they have to be quite so BLUE, quite so bright, and quite so flashy and annoying?

I can see white. White represents icicles and snow and stuff but where the **** did the blue come from? My next door neighbour's house looks like Gypsy Petulengro's grotto on the North Pier at Blackpool. Theirs are supposed to be icicles but i have never see a bright nylon blue icicle. It has some wierd flourescent quality that makes the light come through the blinds and it makes the dog loopy.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I've got blue ones only because they're cooler than your white ones :p

In all seriousness though, I think they work when used tastefully. My lounge below:

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was only talking about this to my daughter a day or so ago ... :)

Don't like them either .... they remind me of garden centres... :eek:

Not even a Christmas colour ... :)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my icicles outside the bay window are blue AND white. thought you'd love a bit of blue & white keith :lol:
not bloody radioactive nylon blue. I don't remember city's flirtation with Laser blue with any particular fondness either.

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Top seasonal rant........:HAPPY:

Have never put any decorations on the outside of my houses......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't 'mind' blue Christmas lights....but I prefer white.
I never put any decorations/lights outside....I'm too tight:lol:

Not sure if I can be a***d to put the tree up this year.:p

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you would love working here, it seems any manufacturer in broadcast that want to make a cheap and nasty product based on a cheap and nasty supermicro server thinks sticking blue LEDs all over it makes it quality :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Do they have to be quite so BLUE, quite so bright, and quite so flashy and annoying?
Fancy you agreeing with Sir Alex, Keithboy? :cheese:

Not keen myself tbh.

Last two years I've successfully resisted the temptation (nay, familial encouragement) to climb ladders, risk my neck, freeze my fingers and a$$ off, hanging lights off trees. Even JimJr seems to have accepted it's OK for other gardens to have it and we'll just nod appreciatively the once firat time we see their ever-increasingly garish and competitive displays and get on with our lives.;) And he loves Christmas like any 7 year old. Good lad!

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Talking of blue (off topic and apologies KB) wtf is it with computers these days...
You scan your cursor around the page your on looking for the bit you want and either half
the ******* page turns blue or you're invited to share on facetwit :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts