Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

Twelve weeks and counting until I pick up my beautiful black 159...

Just needed a view on 'blue and me' - my company, in an unexpected act of generosity, have allowed me to spec up my car with blue and me connectivity. I've picked up some feedback on the forum from overseas owners that the system is ok, but what about owners in the UK? Is is good, bad or otherwise and if so, what do I need to know?

Marsh

:confused:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sorry, can't help here, but am very jealous of your 159! In line with this, think you should update the Member Car part to read: "159 Lusso 1.9 JTDM (Almost)". It'll certainly make me feel better ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to make you jealous Eduardo - but the wait is agony! And it'll probably need to go back to the dealers as soon as it's delivered!

But it will look beautiful on the back of the recovery truck...

Marsh

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Blue & Me works well. Quite a few users of it in the Brera forum so worth having a read through there.
:)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Yup I can confirm it's good !! :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lucky you. I'm another poster who is jealous. I don't know about Blue and Me but it sounds like a useful system. I have a bluetooth handsfree and that's good.
You wont need a recovery truck. Every generation is getting better and better.

Enjoy.

Nick

N

·
0 Posts
I think it is well worth getting just for the
handsfree function. Very safe, especially
the voice dialling.

;)

The ability to then play music off a USB
drive is a major bonus. (That I haven't got :()

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Nev and indeed everyone else who've replied. I can't wait to take delivery - I've never looked forward so much to a new car and I just hope it lives up to my expectations, which I'm sure it will.

This Alfa thing is so emotive - does any other manufacturer apart from Ferrari and Maserati have such a pull on the heartstrings? I saw the tv ad for the Spider last night and felt proud - is this normal behaviour for a grown up?

marsh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts