Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Blue and Me no call sound

Tags
blue call sound
3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Old Engineer 
#1 ·
Bit of an odd one this, blue and me connects fine to my iphone X but cant hear anything, wonder if anyone had the same issues? Will be pulling the head unit out tonight to have a look, car has an aux installed as well but that doesn't seem to be picked up either when pressing the CD button.

#2 ·
This more about the war between the windows based Blue&Me and the IOS iPhone. In the past deleting the phone entirely (both the data and the connection) has solved this. If it gets really bad the system locks and delivers a piercing shriek that can only be stopped by disconnecting the battery. On the bright side, when it happily connects you can control everything with the SIRI button. I keep mine on the roller blind and just press once to issue commands.
PS I'm assuming you've tried increasing the iPhone volume while a call is in progress?
PPS And you've checked the settings against Blue&Me on the iPhone Bluetooth setting 'Info' balloon to show the menu for the connection settings?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.