Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little help needed.

Never had an issue with my blue and me connection and haven't changed my phone but all of a sudden the connection has been lost.

I have reviewed the book and gone through all the trouble shooting and carried out all the necessary checks but my phone just can't seem to find the Blue and Me on the car anymore.

The only thing I haven't done yet is disconnect the battery which I will do at the weekend if all else fails.

Anyone have any idea what it may be? Just seems very strange as my phone can find other Bluetooth devices, so doesn't appear to be the phone but rather the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Little help needed.

Never had an issue with my blue and me connection and haven't changed my phone but all of a sudden the connection has been lost.

I have reviewed the book and gone through all the trouble shooting and carried out all the necessary checks but my phone just can't seem to find the Blue and Me on the car anymore.

The only thing I haven't done yet is disconnect the battery which I will do at the weekend if all else fails.

Anyone have any idea what it may be? Just seems very strange as my phone can find other Bluetooth devices, so doesn't appear to be the phone but rather the car.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Which phone do you have? My iPhone 6 worked for a day then wouldn't connect, I paired it again and it now connects but the connection is so bad it's unusable.

My Plantronics headset will now be used full time, I've given in with B&M after 5 days of owning the car.......

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which phone do you have? My iPhone 6 worked for a day then wouldn't connect, I paired it again and it now connects but the connection is so bad it's unusable.

My Plantronics headset will now be used full time, I've given in with B&M after 5 days of owning the car.......
Galaxy s3. Had car for nearly 3 years never had a problem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My Galaxy S4 has done this twice in 2 years. I fixed it by deleting the B&M entry on the phone and then re-searching for the Bluetooth connection with the car. I could then pair the devices again using the normal process.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Galaxy S4 has done this twice in 2 years. I fixed it by deleting the B&M entry on the phone and then re-searching for the Bluetooth connection with the car. I could then pair the devices again using the normal process.
My car had a service before collection, could it be a software update causing the issues?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Disconnect your negative pole on the battery for 30 seconds. Turn on the car and start the engine. Turn the steering wheel from lock to lock, operate your electric windows down then drive them up but keep your pressure on the up button for about 5 seconds after they have closed and then try pairing your phone again. It should all have been reset and should work. My blue and me used to go wrong quite often when I didn't use it very much, the more I use it with the same phone the more reliable it seems to have become!

·
Registered
38,687 Posts
My Galaxy S3 works perfectly with the Blue and Me.

I can think of many other things I don't like about it, but phone connectivity isn't one of them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all sorted but had to do the battery reset. Hope this isnt a start of a more consistent problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts