Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
What a ****ing bit ch.
I hope she gets ran over and the ambulance crew drive straight past her.
I hope she gets a kicking.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dispise people like her, I see it all the time people not moving outta the way :mad:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
5 months is all she gets?? Stupid woman, this is the reason bolt guns should be used on people as well as animals, cos they aint far from it.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
should at least be a man slaughter charge, daft demented cow, see a few round just completely unaware of whats going on around them,never seen someone block an ambulance diliberatly, should leave her alone with members of the family:rant::mad:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5 months is all she gets?? Stupid woman, this is the reason bolt guns should be used on people as well as animals, cos they aint far from it.
no 5 months suspended! so as long as shes not back in court in the next 2 years she's off scott free :mad:

she should be banned from driving imo

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Further proof , if we needed anymore that we are living in the age of the moron.
No further proof needed to convince me, :mad:

But, let's be fair, poor lass was suffering from stress at the time. :rolleyes: :rant::rant:

It's unbelievable that she would have the temerity to proffer any sort of excuse for that sort of behaviour. To use stress is completely insulting - both to the intelligence of the court and also to all genuine stress suffers.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As said above, she should be locked up not a suspended sentence :mad:
Doesn't say if she get any licence points, she should be banned.
I think she must have been banned - she had already admitted a charge of dangerous driving.

"In the crown court, the maximum penalty for dangerous driving is 2 years imprisonment, an unlimited fine and a minimum obligatory driving ban of 1 year. Before a full driving licence can be re-instated, the defendant will have to take an extended driving test."

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I think she must have been banned - she had already admitted a charge of dangerous driving.

"In the crown court, the maximum penalty for dangerous driving is 2 years imprisonment, an unlimited fine and a minimum obligatory driving ban of 1 year. Before a full driving licence can be re-instated, the defendant will have to take an extended driving test."
Good, lets hope when she takes a re-test the examiner has heard of her and fails her just for being a MORON.

·
Registered
943 Posts
No further proof needed to convince me, :mad:

But, let's be fair, poor lass was suffering from stress at the time. :rolleyes: :rant::rant:

It's unbelievable that she would have the temerity to proffer any sort of excuse for that sort of behaviour. To use stress is completely insulting - both to the intelligence of the court and also to all genuine stress suffers.
And I guess the male passenger alongside her, also laughing and giving the v sign was also suffering from stress.:rolleyes:

The sentence is a joke.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tell me the photo of this smiling moron was
not taken while she left the court... :mad:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Tell me the photo of this smiling moron was
not taken while she left the court... :mad: