Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..you know the jackboot has come down when whole posts and threads just evaporate into thin air, rather than being locked.

Now then children, you WILL all play nicely or your friends will have to go home and you will have to go to your room with no supper!

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
..you know the jackboot has come down when whole posts and threads just evaporate into thin air, rather than being locked.

Now then children, you WILL all play nicely or your friends will have to go home and you will have to go to your room with no supper!
+1:p

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Not done without good reason...

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Typical, I have a night out and miss all the fun. :rant:

In case you're interested I had a sweet potato, aubergine and roasted pepper burger with satay sauce. It was very good :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
And I went out to an Alfa evening at an Alfa dealer which was very pleasant, meeting several other AO (and indeed AROC) people........so I've no idea whats kicked off.....and I know that this is WOT...but I get a sense of a certain degree of "preciousness".....

I've found the odd mod to be a touch "heavy", but generally speaking if they get really heavy, my guess is that you've behaved like a prat........we all do it sometimes.....but life goes on...and its only an internet forum, it is'nt real:lol:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
And I went out to an Alfa evening at an Alfa dealer which was very pleasant, meeting several other AO (and indeed AROC) people........so I've no idea whats kicked off.....and I know that this is WOT...but I get a sense of a certain degree of "preciousness".....

I've found the oddmod to be a touch "heavy", but generally speaking if they get really heavy, my guess is that you've behaved like a prat........we all do it sometimes.....but life goes on...and its only an internet forum, it is'nt real:lol:
Here's Oddmod, with Joe1968 looking on...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts