Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a connect plus unit with a blaupunkt cd changer. I have loaded the changer with ten cds, put the cartridge back in, pressed src until the screen says "no cd" and i can hear the changer whirring in the boot but no cd is selected. What am i doing wrong, please?:confused:

·
Registered
30,293 Posts
Are the CDs the right way round?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
The cds are the right way round. I have checked twice. I tried three cds at first but when it didn't work i found some more just to fill the cartridge.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Original CDs I hope, it won't read CD-Rs, well, the one in the back of mine won't. The head will though.

Pub

·
Premium Member
7,925 Posts
Did you select the correct source (src) ?
You can select either cd-player, which is the slot on the connect itsself, or cd-changer, which is obviously the cd-changer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oops,
I did not know that cd changer was an option. Not sure that it is on mine but I am on my way to check now. Also i do have copied cds in there. Is that an issue?

·
Premium Member
7,925 Posts
Oops,
I did not know that cd changer was an option. Not sure that it is on mine but I am on my way to check now. Also i do have copied cds in there. Is that an issue?
copys work(ed) fine on mine....
Doesn't work with MP3's though, only "normal" audio cd's

·
Registered
30,293 Posts
Some changers are ok with CD-R discs and some aren't, you may be lucky!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Replaced the cds for originals, found that i do indeed have cdc and cd as options and now i can play my stuff. Thanks to all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts