Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Blaupukt Bluetooth Interface

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  tolga_ozhan 
#1 ·
#4 ·
The Bluetooth Interface is designed to work with the latest Blaupunkt Head Units. I got a new Casablanca MP56 (Check the specs Blaupunkt Casablanca MP56 ) from Halfords as they were selling them off for £50 reduced from £150. The Bluetooth Interface allows total hands-free calling and audio streaming over Bluetooth as well. Callers have commented on the fact that if I hadn't said that I was speaking to them from my car they would not have known as there is no echo and the microphone supplied is of the noise cancelling variety. The improvement in sound quality and volume over the standard fit HU which was made by Blaupunkt is substantial.

#6 ·
if you check the specs on the Blaupunkt site it says aftermarkert stereos only and not OEM:confused: Check with Blaupunkt first I'd say.

#7 ·
As dpat says, will only work with aftermarket an not factory fitted Blaupunct manufactured head units. However, for about £90 I've got a 50w per channel head unit that plays MP3 & WMA encoded discs, SD MMC cards, USB flash drives, and USB powered hard drives, compatible with your Ipod, with a quality Bluetooth handsfree integrated car kit:)

#8 ·
nice HU :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.