Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I'm clearing out my garage and have two sets of alloys I will be listing on Ebay soon but offering them here lower first.

I have a set of 18 inch gt blackline alloys, than I had of my spider for a couple of years so would benefit from a refurb and need new tyres, only £299

Also a set of 19 lambo alloys that have 4 good tyres with plenty of tread however defiently need a refurb, again only £299

I live in castle donington and would rather have them collected in person but i can package them if you want to arrange a courier.

If interested PM me and I can send over a loads of pics

Thanks Jon
20190812_183713.jpg

20190812_195532.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I'm clearing out my garage and have two sets of alloys I will be listing on Ebay soon but offering them here lower first.

I have a set of 18 inch gt blackline alloys, than I had of my spider for a couple of years so would benefit from a refurb and need new tyres, only £250

Also a set of 19 lambo alloys that have 4 good tyres with plenty of tread however defiently need a refurb, again only £250

I live in castle donington and would rather have them collected in person but i can package them if you want to arrange a courier.

If interested PM me and I can send over a loads of pics

Thanks Jon
View attachment 891345

View attachment 891347
Jon,

Sorry I am a total newbie can you PM me as I cannot find the button but am interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys I do have another set of 18 blackline alloys available. I was planning on getting them powder coated but they will probably just sit in the garage for another year. Alloys are all straight with no tacks or flat spots.

Only £200!!

PM me for details

1 - 5 of 5 Posts