Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these black out blinds off the Bay,they came from Germany,only took 5 days to arrive in the UK,very easy to fit(20 mins),can be removed in less than 1 minute.You can see out easily,but blocks people from looking in,also it stops car lights behind blinding you.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
THey look pretty nifty! Do they just use resistance to fit into the window aperture, or is there a clip system?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THey look pretty nifty! Do they just use resistance to fit into the window aperture, or is there a clip system?
There are two small self adhesive clips that secure the rear window,and the two side windows one clip for each side which just hook in behind the trim,no tools required and you do not have to remove any panels.

Y

·
0 Posts
They look great without the hassle of getting the glass tinted. do you have a link to the seller on ebay????

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look good but the extra tint you can order from Alfa when you buy the car is cheaper. I think £111 is a bit steep.
At least with these you can remove them if you want which is what I preferred and they stood me in with p&p £133.25/148 euro, not much more than the permanent Alfa tints.

Dutch site, they do 'em for the 159 too.... :D
Yes they do them for the 159 check sellers other items.

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
At least with these you can remove them if you want which is what I preferred and they stood me in with p&p £133.25/148 euro, not much more than the permanent Alfa tints.

I think I paid £90 for the extra tint, but you're right being able to remove them would be useful sometimes. The bit about stopping lights behind dazzling sounds like a good thing too, I get soo annoyed with people who forget to dip their beams or have the headlamp with a candle in it and the headlamp that is permanently on flood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts