Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having problems getting these from approved alfa dealers. all are saying they dont make them anymore but they have grey or red ones.

I was after the black ones.

does anyone know if theres a vendor which still supplies them.. (must be the proper black alfa ones with GTV written on them, I am aware you can get ones for GTV on ebay for like 15 quid, but I want the proper ones).

·
Registered
147 Posts
I struggled with this too. Eventually I got some black ones from ebay with "Alfa Romeo" on them. I reckon they're actually better quality than the originals.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I got mine from Motorvogue in Northhampton but that was a while back.

Have you tried EBSpares or Alfaworkshop... I think they tend to source direct from Italy rather than through Alfa UK. You may find what Alfa UK have discontinued our Italian style loving chums are still producing.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys Ive managed to find somewhere that has 5 of them in stock.

If anyone needs a set drop me a PM and ill send you the details of the company.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Anyone know anywhere with Tan ones in stock?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I got my g/f some ebay ones for hers which were about £30. Not only is the fit perfect but, they are lovely and thick. (Much thicker than my £70 OE GTA ones).

They don't have any logos on, but have a nice piped leather edge and as mentioned lovely to use.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I could use some too delboy (got shabby non alfa type) .. please pm the details. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got my g/f some ebay ones for hers which were about £30. Not only is the fit perfect but, they are lovely and thick. (Much thicker than my £70 OE GTA ones).

They don't have any logos on, but have a nice piped leather edge and as mentioned lovely to use.
you have the Ebay seller/stores name?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi there ill post the garage name as soon as Ive put my order in chaps. Im waiting for them to confirm courier costs. soz I didnt want to get into a situation where they suddenly got flooded with floormatt orders and run out of matts before Ive confirmed my order.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry guys for slow response.

yes the garage selling the black ones is

hiltons 01905 741057.
part number black lux gtv logo 46001207

Rgs, JD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts