Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the black fabric tape that Alfa use for taping up wires under the bonnet? Some of mine is coming off and I want to replace it.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Wez... Are any of them any good? I have got tape before from eBay and it has been crap. Didn't stick very well and quickly fell off.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I've used loads of this stuff.

19mm is the width you want. They generally come in two types - rough fabric and fluffy. It's generally the smooth stuff you want in the engine bay I think.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
One other thing. I've discovered that 'Tesa' had become a generic name in the same way people use 'Hoover' for a vacuum cleaner. If you want genuine Tesa, be careful the word isn't being used that way.

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
Cheers Wez... Are any of them any good? I have got tape before from eBay and it has been crap. Didn't stick very well and quickly fell off.
I don't know, sorry.

·
Registered
107 Posts
So glad this thread came up, I've been trying all sorts of awful conduit trying to get a clean look!

Ordered some of that tape TOX1C linked :)

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the help and advice. Does anyone know where I can get replacement clips for the cable for the break light on the spoiler?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts