Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im new to the Alfa scene and have bought myself a little project to put back on the road. Its a Brera S with Prodrive pack. It has the leather dash and the wheel and suspension package. I find it strange it has the glass roof but no Pan roof option. Ill be looking into retro fitting that, so if anyone one has done it let me know.

The car ive bought is lightly damaged so over the next week it will be put back together. It needs a new front and rear bumper and a rear light. Fortunately the chassis is all fine and the airbags have not been deployed. Its a black 59 reg. Unfortunately i do not know what number it is or the registration number as the plates were damaged/missing. Ill ring the dealer on Monday to get some more information off of the chassis number.

So if anyone has the following parts please let me know.

1 x front bumper complete
1 x rear bumper complete (might be picking one up tomorrow)
1 x N/S rear light

If this was your old car please get in touch.

Things i'd like to do:

Look into possible remap (2.2)
Coilover options (its is quite low as is but might upgrade)
Headlight upgrade to rings (have read the thread by JabawokJayUK and they look great.

Thanks Al

·
Registered
229 Posts
1. None of the Prodrives had the roof curtain fitted.
2. Halo kits are available for sale from Jabawoki. Contact him.
3. I have the B14 coilover kit. Not bound/rebound ajustable but I'm really happy about the handling. Close to stock ride quality when lowered at 40mm. More than that and it becomes a track missile, but hell on the road.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. None of the Prodrives had the roof curtain fitted.
2. Halo kits are available for sale from Jabawoki. Contact him.
3. I have the B14 coilover kit. Not bound/rebound ajustable but I'm really happy about the handling. Close to stock ride quality when lowered at 40mm. More than that and it becomes a track missile, but hell on the road.
Thank you. Do you have any pictures of your car? It would be nice to see how it rides. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts