Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34,427 Posts
and I thought one of the nice things about the Alfa badge was that it was about the only non-monochrome brand logo! I suppose it will not fade and need replacement in 3 years time,but ,no

·
Registered
591 Posts
Not really to sure what to make of them, think they look good but dont really suit a standard alfa, might look better on a "stealth" looking alfa where then lights are darkened off etc

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting the windows tinted black and dark surrounds after that. Want to get some eibachs too but need some more cash first :(

·
Registered
573 Posts
@Marty

They seem quite good quality, and are fairly smart

not for me at all though - i think the alfa badge is one of the best badges there is so wouldn't want to change it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Getting the windows tinted black and dark surrounds after that. Want to get some eibachs too but need some more cash first :(
That will help them look in place

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I do like them, but wouldn't change the main originals, but had thought about changing the wheel badges some time back, with black and red badges. :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think the one on the rear looks good, but not so sure about the front badge.

Andy

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback, the last think i want to do is cheapen the look of the car just want to give it a bit more character. Dont think i could commit to any of the other vinyl/sticker type options.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
they look nice on the black mito but i dont think they would suit another colour except maybe grey or silver:)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about period Alfa Romeo Milano badges circa 1968-70?
Cant seem to find what you're referring to here, could u maybe post a link?

they look nice on the black mito but i dont think they would suit another colour except maybe grey or silver:)
Thanks tess, agreed that these probably wouldnt look too hot on other colours.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Cant seem to find what you're referring to here, could u maybe post a link?

Thanks tess, agreed that these probably wouldnt look too hot on other colours.
no probs hun, if i still had my etna i would think about changing as i really like them but they wouldnt look the same on my white qv...:)

S

·
0 Posts
Badges look awesome, but only on darker paint. Once the tints and other "darkening" features done, I rate it'll look badass. Very nice guy!

But, like Tess, I have a white qv (<3) and the badges would look totally out of place, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts