Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
After 10 months with her:cool: I thought I'll take some pictures. Washed and waxed using Meguiars which is the best staff I had so far. It's 1750 Black Carbonio previously driven by Chris Variava.
What do you think?:)

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Few more:

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Stunning car Dog.! I've recently bought a 159 Lusso saloon in Carbonio black, cream leather interior, with the 1750 engine (a corker i think you'll agree!) and was wondering what wax to buy and looking at your great pics I think i'll try the Meguiars now!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I am glad you like it.
I agree with you Adamski - the engine is a corker indeed. I am sure you'll be happy with Meguiars product, I have used their car shampoo as well. Happy motoring with your 159Lusso!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Looks awesome :cool: I miss having a black car - the depth of the shine and reflections are just immense when it's freshly waxed...

Stunning car Dog.! I've recently bought a 159 Lusso saloon in Carbonio black, cream leather interior, with the 1750 engine (a corker i think you'll agree!) and was wondering what wax to buy and looking at your great pics I think i'll try the Meguiars now!
I always used Meguiars #26 hi-tech yellow wax on my black 156 and it was brilliant - this one is a hard paste in a tin rather than the squeezy bottle stuff, think you can get it in Halfords :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Love the tan seats with the TI. Don't see many with that spec. Lovely :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Looks so good, wish we had them in SA :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts