Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Ok wife gave go ahead for GTA...will pm offer soon.

Gti going on sale soon.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You still have the Giulietta! Must have been hard to put this up.
Mixed emotions. Left home in the G, wooden steering and all, and later took the 156 for a polish feeling the sharp direct response from the leather steering wheel.
Then after work drove G again with its tractor response and Concordia weaving around corners.... lol..... :cheese:

Will just have to stick through my decision.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Pity you need to sell but such is life. Good luck with the sale and don't take any low offers mate! These cars should be appreciating in value because of the rarity plus yours is low mileage ;)

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Dies my kar...lat ek net die GTI op die vloer sit, lol...im buying a GOLF 4 tdi.:R tomorrow lol...its for my wife, something nice for her that can save petrol...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Turbo neverbeen replaced, Polo and G4 TDi had different turbo's...ill replace it anyway

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pity you need to sell but such is life. Good luck with the sale and don't take any low offers mate! These cars should be appreciating in value because of the rarity plus yours is low mileage ;)
Thanks buddy, yes I agree. Well, they were selling deep in the R200k's weren't they?

My wife said we needed a new house so I bought a new 159...

You're deffinitely doing it wrong!:cheese:

Sadly, I am kidding!:rolleyes: A house is always a better investment... :thumbs:
:cheese: yes, agreed, but I need the sex..... :cheese:..and dinner.....:lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guili,

Here are the pics you asked ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And then some...
I have confirmed with Innovations Group, and the balance of the warranty can be transferred to your name. I just write them a letter transferring the policy to you.

The car has a device from Tracker, you can simply sign up from as low as R129pm. Email me your cell number please - [email protected]
The car has been polished, and last weekend I washed the engine. Pics are before engine wash, and before I Wynn's the leather.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Turbo neverbeen replaced, Polo and G4 TDi had different turbo's...ill replace it anyway
Good call, when a TDi nears a 100k i start getting nervous

.....but I need the sex..... :cheese:..and dinner.....:lol:
:lol::thumbs:

Also Giuli i have seen this car in person, when ysman first got it, even then it looked stunning, now that ysman has done all the stuff to it like polishing etc etc etc it must be gorgeous :inlove: sigh........ one day ill have my GTA........

and remember, its watching you.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Dud m in jhb o Saturday with the family, is there any chance you can be there?whereabouts are you situated?

I want to show the wife the car...i watched all the vida on youtjoep you posted.

When i get the TDI im putting the GTI on the floor...im confident it will sell quick then ill come running for the GTA...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
What is that thing int the centre console? And that piece of wire?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Are you sure the car is black....looks more midnight blueish

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That wire was for the cigarette plug, I have fitted a 3 point socket.
Yes the color is Black, but with a deep deep blue tint mixed with what seems to be 'blinkers' when viewed in sunlight. I can't explain, but it is very nice. Maybe Perreby has the description for it...?

Lance, I am not going to Jhb soon. HOWEVER, we are going to Ermelo tomorrow for my daughter's athletics. That's close to Secunda.
We will be there at 7:30, so maybe you can pop that-a-way before you go to Jhb?

Was planning to go there with my wife's car, but if you want to come look, I will take the GTA.

Email me your cell number. Otherwise I will default to going there with the Polo.
I live in Nelspruit.

:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts