Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heylp!

My front windscreen washers worked for about a day after I bought the Q4, I would now like them to work. :) the wipers activate when you hold the stalk down long enough, if the lights are on, the headlight washers drench the world (inc the screen if you are going fast enough!) but no buzz from the windscreen washer pumps with no lights on. There are a couple of pumps down there on the Q4. I don't have the water spray working either - that's another post!

I've checked the fuse etc but that's about it. If it has wheels my head falls apart & I can never trace the wiring :( any ideas, in words of two syllables or less please..

Cheers,
Alex

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
if you have two pumps the white one will be for the h/lamp washers and the black one for the windscreen.i would guess its just a doggy conection on the pump so jiggle the wires to see if it works.if not just pull the pump out,it should just come straight up be care full not to snap off the pipes.then just wire it straight to the battery to see if wroks. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope your water pomp is in good condition but if it’s not you can easy change it for about 10 Euro. That’s the price I’ve paid yesterday for new one from VW / AUDI. … You can buy Lada’s for 7 euro too but…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts