Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all just a quicky, my front outer cv joints have both been replaced now with guenuine alfa parts, thought the inner cv joint went but it turned out to be the other outer cv joint and the wheel bearings were replaced. turned out driving the car caused a bit more damage.
the car is now sweet except for the occasional vibration from the left had side of the car. mechanic said its the new eibach antirollbar/links rubbing on something that is found on the left hand side if that makes sense. said they tried to adjustit a bit, but i still get the occasional vibration which is annoying if anything else. anyone have similar problems or a solution, as otherwise the car is running sweet.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Are the anti roll bar drop links genuine Alfa? When I used non genuine ones with my Eibach bar, the drop link was rubbing against the suspension because they were about 5mm wider than the Alfa ones.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no they are not, remember that was the side that was replaced with ebspares ones i think which i bought a pair of, if thats the case i will replace with alfa ones. thank you

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Its worth to have a look first as you should be able to see if its the ball joint of the drop link thats causing the problem, on mine the ball joint stuck out 5mm further than standard

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks pasc,s i will look first , but i think u may be wright, when the roll bars were fitted i think the other side was changed with non gen as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts