1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: I think the VW won because of the smoke screen

P

·
0 Posts
And if the lad in the golf is running 12 second quarters I reckon he'll need a new clutch after a minute and a half of those standing starts, he was slamming it through the gears!

M

·
0 Posts
TDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:eek:

D

·
0 Posts
There's loads of these conversions floating round ireland too. I know of 3 MkII Gti's with PD 150 engines in them with over 200bhp all them. Most would leave a lot of stuff behind them in an in gear acceleration race.

L

·
0 Posts
Alfa's maybe pretty but they are not the fastest car in the world [ for their bhp ], most are too heavy

·
Registered
5,941 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
as well i think, if you look at the first video, the way the back is diggin in, it looks to be a RWD conversion TDI. atleast thats how it appears, and if that is the case then it will have alot more traction off the line than the Alfa which is lifting its nose.

still savage looking though.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Meanwhile out on the road in the real world, V6 owners, you will usually find the majority of the diesels will have disappeared as you change into fifth after using all your revs in fourth .....No? ;)

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Meanwhile out on the road in the real world, V6 owners, you will usually find the majority of the diesels will have disappeared as you change into fifth after using all your revs in fourth .....No? ;)
On the autobahn??:lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

Disappeared far in front ... Yes? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts