Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just gauging if any interest out in the community for my winter wheels. Although it seemed a good idea at the time, I've not used them (as I hibernate the Spider in the winter months). So I want to move them on and generate some funds towards the cam belt replacement later this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
faffer, you'll sell those and we'll have snow in September :)
That would be a blessing for whoever had bought them then :)
Unlike you hardened Alfisti who daily drive these cars, I'd wimp out driving it in the snow anyways.

·
Registered
403 Posts
That would be a blessing for whoever had bought them then :)
Unlike you hardened Alfisti who daily drive these cars, I'd wimp out driving it in the snow anyways.
Ha Ha, I learnt my lesson driving in the snow a while back, found the GTV doesn't want to turn in those conditions.. Got a Stelvio AWD now but still have the old girl and looking to put her in storage and maybe get round to completely sorting the car out including getting the bodywork done at some point..

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There are also a couple of other wheel items currently surplus to requirements.
2x PH2 spider wheels (1&2 counting from left (3 is my spare)) and 1x space saver spare. The space saver has since been sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
slowly getting the numbers down, thats the space-saver and the winter wheels gone. Just the two Ph2 Spider alloys left from that lot. I'll think about the others next year.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update: The two spider alloys are now on the car which is in storage and won't be available again until next April at the earliest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts